From: tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Craddock (rcraddoc)
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 1:11 AM
To: Tigerstripe developers list
Subject: RE: [tigerstripe-dev] TIP Meeting report

Steve,

thanks for this.

There is still one area where I think we are confused/confusing...

The .java files that we use to store the artifacts has this as a header:

/*******************************************************************************

* Created with Tigerstripe(tm) Workbench v.0.4.5.qualifier

* Copyright (c) 2007 Cisco Systems, Inc.

* All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials

* are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0

* which accompanies this distribution, and is available at

* http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html

*

* DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - Created with Tigerstripe(tm) Workbench

*

This seems wrong to me, as the content is what the user has generated, admittedly by using our "program", but I fail to see how we need a copyright statement in there.

Am I missing something? I guess we might claim copyright of the format - but for a .java file that seems unlikely as well!

Richard