[tigerstripe-dev] Smarter auditor?

Title: Smarter auditor?
Hi John,

I’ve just committed some “pretty involved” changes to the auditing logic of TS. The auditor is now using a fancy set of indexes to keep track of references between artifacts (whether resolved or not) so that whenever an artifact is Created/Edited/Removed, an exact list of artifacts to audit can be put together and used.

As far as I can tell.... It seems to work...

I’ve tested it with our IRD set up and the annoying “rebuilds” that were getting completely in the way of the most simple modeling tasks seem to be gone. It should now “scale” a lot better, well beyond a few 1000s of elements!

This will be in tonights daily of both TS and IRD. Maybe Chris could give it a quick spin to sanity?

Eric

Back to the top