[tigerstripe-dev] Annotation bug with Tigerstripe Perspective

Title: Annotation bug with Tigerstripe Perspective
Hi Andrey, Yuri,

I was trying to figure out why the Annotations wouldn’t work from the Tigerstripe perspective, and I think I finally understood what is going on.
Please take a look at Bug 234233.

I’ve tried to explain the best I could what was going on, but it is a long explanation. Please ping online as needed.
I’ve also tried to offer a potential solution (in english only, not in Java  :-)) feel free to ignore if you have a better way to fix it...

Eric
PS: I did commit the changes to the Tigerstripe code necessary after the Branch merge.

Back to the top