From: tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of KV
Sent: 16 April 2008 09:56
To: tigerstripe-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tigerstripe-dev] Problem with Importing UML2 model in tigerstripe.

Hi All,

 I created reverse engineered XMI document for OSS/J Common Spec (v1.5) using its source code.
When I tried to import the XMI file into trigerstrip project, the behavior is quite unexpected.
I found 3 issues even though the tool says import was successful

1. All classes are imported as Session Facade. I can understand this behavior as I have not mentioned to tigerstripe about managed entity and and session facade in the XMI file.
2. Tigerstripe is generating adding a return statement "return null" for void functions.
3. Tigerstripe is returning a null for functions that supposed to return boolean.

I have attached the XMI for your reference. Can you please suggest if I am doing anything wrong while using the import uml functionality of tigerstripe.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Kalyan Abbaraju

Back to the top