RE: [tigerstripe-dev] RE: Update on API(s)

Comments inline. Thanks for the initial review! You caught quite a few things already.

Eric

From: Richard Craddock (rcraddoc)
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 6:44 AM
To: Tigerstripe developers list; Eric Dillon (erdillon)
Subject: RE: [tigerstripe-dev] RE: Update on API(s)

One other.....

We still have Stereotypes in the new met model - won't they be going out, being replaced by the new Annotations stuff?

[ER>] Yes. Stereotypes still make sense for from a modeling point of view. Annotations are those “decorations” that shouldn’t live in the model… This is a thin line, but I think we’ll find it useful.

RC