[tigerstripe-announce] New milestone build for Tigerstripe (I26)

Hi all,

I am happy to announce we have just uploaded the latest build of Tigerstripe.

This build may be installed by pointing Eclipse (Helios) at http://download.eclipse.org/technology/tigerstripe/updates/3.6/latest (see http://www.eclipse.org/tigerstripe/downloads.php for details).

Release notes for this build are at http://wiki.eclipse.org/I26_Release_Notes (Recent past release notes are also available at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tigerstripe_Release_Notes)

Please note also that we have made available a TMForum SID import wizard, which basically consists of a set of predefined import rule to easily import the TMF SID into Tigerstripe.

We are working in parallel on a formal release of Tigerstripe based on this iteration. Stay tuned for an update on this.

On behalf of the Tigerstripe team,
Eric Dillon
PS: We are now committed to providing builds every 3 weeks as the end of our agile iterations. The next build (I27) will be posted in 3wks from now.

Back to the top