Re: [thym-dev] Version on master

Actually, Thym is in a quite confusing and risky situation: 2.0.0 was made available for release earlier (at least it's published under http://download.eclipse.org/thym/releases ), but it seems like this release was never made official so it wasn't supposed to have happened: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.thym
It seems very important to clarify this situation with PMC and Wayne ASAP, to get 2.0.0 officially approved in time and to be able to release 2.1.0 as part of Neon.

@Gorkem: can you please explain that to Wayne ASAP and evaluate what's the best remediation? It's likely that we won't be allowed to have 2.1.0 in Neon and that we'll have to wait for Neon.1 to contribute it to SimRel.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top