[thym-dev] Please, in case you break APIs...

Hi all,

As you may know, we include THyM, and some extensions, in JBoss Tools and JBoss Developer Studio.
That means that we already rely on some API, although this is an incubation project.

There are big chances that one day, even still being incubating, THyM will need to break some APIs to become better. In such case, please don't forget to move THyM to the next minor version (such as moving from 0.1.0 to 0.2.0) as soon as you implement a non-backward-compatible API change, so that it would make it easier for consumers to avoid API compatibility nightmares.

Thanks in advance ;)
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat