[thym-dev] Application signing

For those interested application signing[1] related changes are now on the repository [2] on a topic branch. I have  the initial implementation for Android and now working on the iOS implementation. As always comments are welcome.

This is a feature Cordova CLI does not have at the moment. There is a current proposal [3] which is not likely to conflict with Thym implementation. If/when the proposal materializes, I will take another look at the compatibility.

[3] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tJQ9OoGrrMhZcLI3mg46rGzAfbiQu9PuNBL1auAMGFM/edit

Back to the top