Re: [thym-dev] build

On 10/07/2014 02:54 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
To bundle we definitely need to get node/npm/cordova-cli CQ'ed.
Even if we want to just invoke them from command-line, I think we need a workswith CQ. If we want to invoke cordova-cli, I'm not sure we need CQs for node or npm, maybe only one for cordova-cli is enough.
But if we want to provide some automated installation for them (download, unzip and others), I don't know what kind of CQ we need...

@Gorkem: What do you think about providing mechanism to install cordova-cli and dependencies from THyM, and to invoke cordova-cli when possible? Does it seem to be a good idea? If so, it may be worth getting in touch with Eclipse IP staff to check what needs to be CQ'd.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top