Re: [thym-dev] Status on day 2 of code drop

On 07/08/2014 09:17 PM, Gorkem Ercan wrote:
3. Wiki (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Thym) has been populated with getting started and contribution information. The same info is available as README.md and CONTRIBUTING.md on the repository. I would appreciate if you can review the information and make additions.
The is a quasi-unavoidable risk with duplicated documentation to have it out of sync and to make it very difficult for people to find which source is the reference one.
So I would recommend instead of duplicating content on GitHub files to have them referencing the wiki pages.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top