[thingweb-dev] Notification about Gitlab Issues

Dear Thingweb Committers,

As discussed last week (https://github.com/eclipse-thingweb/thingweb/wiki/Committer-Meeting-%E2%80%90-27.10.2023#action-items), I had the action item to ask Eclipse to establish a way to track issues posted to Eclipse Gitlab about our project. Here is the ticket: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/3920 . If that is resolved, this kind of an email should not be needed anymore 😉

I will not be available tomorrow but Cristiano will chair as mentioned last week. Have a nice week end otherwise 😊

Best regards,

Ege Korkan

Back to the top