Von: thingweb-dev <thingweb-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Daniel Peintner
Gesendet: Montag, 16. August 2021 08:58
An: thingweb developer discussions <thingweb-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [thingweb-dev] WG: thingweb-directory

Hi Uwe,

The thingweb-directory has never been actually moved to Eclipse.

Moreover, unfortunately the development has been stalled and is very much behind the current state.

As far as I know there are no plans to restart the effort. But never say no.

At the moment I suggest to take a look at more *current* efforts, see

Hope this helps,

-- Daniel