[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Andrei Danciuc on Eclipse XFSC (Cross Federation Services Components) has started

A committer election for Andrei Danciuc on project Eclipse XFSC (Cross
Federation Services Components) (technology.xfsc) was started by Denis
Sukhoroslov with this criteria:

Andrei Danciuc recently started as a full-time employee contribution to the
TRAIN project team and has already made an impact on the project.

He has already provided implementation for cross-language (Python, Java, JS,
Go) test environment design for testing final solutions in behavioral-driven
design (BDD) style.
Developing automation with Ansible and proof-of-concept BDD testing in Python
and Go is already merged into our codebase.

He is going to continue to address all Python-related development and BDD
testing by adding new features to clients with respective BDD test coverage.

It will be my pleasure to nominate Andrei Danciuc as a committer on TRAIN
(Gaia-X Federation Services Trust Management Infrastructure, IDM.TRAIN).

Eclipse XFSC (Cross Federation Services Components) project committers can
click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.xfsc/elections/election-andrei-danciuc-committer-eclipse-xfsc-cross-federation-services-components

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.xfsc