[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Konrad Windszus on Sisu has started

A committer election for Konrad Windszus on project Sisu (technology.sisu)
was started by Stuart McCulloch with this criteria:

Konrad has been contributing to Sisu over the last year (based on its use in
Maven) and has already made an impact on the project.

They have addressed the following bugs:
- Add m2e support https://github.com/eclipse/sisu.mojos/pull/6
- Add converter for java.nio.file.Path
https://github.com/eclipse/sisu.plexus/pull/22 (which will be merged soon!)

Konrad has also opened issues for a number of suggestions that he is willing
to help work on:
- https://github.com/eclipse/sisu.plexus/issues/created_by/kwin

Currently we only have one active committer on Sisu (myself) and I would like
to avoid being a bottleneck to Konrad's ideas.

It is therefore my pleasure to nominate Konrad as a committer on Sisu.

Sisu project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sisu/elections/election-konrad-windszus-committer-sisu

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sisu

Back to the top