[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Tamas Cservenak on Sisu has started

A committer election for Tamas Cservenak on project Sisu (technology.sisu)
was started by Stuart McCulloch with this criteria:

Tamás has been a long-time consumer of Sisu from its use in Nexus and Maven,
and has provided valuable feedback via issues and documentation improvements.

Since the project's move to GitHub they have also addressed the following
bugs:
- Fix CDI related issues (https://github.com/eclipse/sisu.inject/pull/1 and
https://github.com/eclipse/sisu.plexus/pull/1)
- Improved debug logging (https://github.com/eclipse/sisu.mojos/pull/1)

Tamás also has pull requests open to improve the build, such as
https://github.com/eclipse/sisu.inject/pull/61 as well as suggestions to
improve usability like https://github.com/eclipse/sisu.inject/issues/58

Currently we only have one active committer on Sisu (myself) and I would like
to avoid being a bottleneck to the valuable work that Tamás is contributing.

It is therefore my pleasure to nominate Tamás as a committer on Sisu.

Sisu project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sisu/elections/election-tamas-cservenak-committer-sisu

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sisu

Back to the top