[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Jürgen Albert on Eclipse sensiNact has started

A committer election for Jürgen Albert on project Eclipse sensiNact
(technology.sensinact) was started by Tim Ward with this criteria:

Jürgen Albert recently started contributing to Eclipse sensiNact as part of
our prototyping and modernisation effort and has already made an impact on
the project.

Jürgen's expertise in modelling and EMF has allowed us to make use of the
wider Eclipse ecosystem in our improvements, speeding up our progress and
adding valuable new features.

It is my pleasure to nominate Jürgen Albert as a committer on Eclipse
sensiNact.

Eclipse sensiNact project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sensinact/elections/election-j%C3%BCrgen-albert-committer-eclipse-sensinact

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sensinact