Re: [technology-pmc] [set-dev] Committer Election for Nils Peters on Eclipse Signalling Engineering Toolbox has started

Great. That's good to know.

Thanks,

Wayne

On Fri, Nov 11, 2022 at 4:12 AM Stücker Pascal <Stuecker.Pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Wayne,

the PLANPRO-prefix references our internal issue tracker which we've been using for SET development prior to the migration to the Eclipse GitLab.

During our migration to the Eclipse GitLab, we initially continued to use the internal tracker and an internal Git mirror (with content set up to be migrated). Thus the migrated Git history covers the time period between preparing the repository (removing references to internal services and gathering internal approval) until we were able to migrate the code after being granted check-in permission with a IPZilla CQ and finally issue tracking afterwards.

New features and bugs since the migration are now being tracked through the Eclipse GitLab, so no more opaque PLANPRO-prefixes for new content.

Regards,

Pascal