Re: [technology-pmc] [m2e-dev] m2e is scheduled for termination review

Based on activity (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.m2e/who) I would like to ask Hannes and Christoph whether someone of them(or both) is(are) fine with being nominated for PL(s)?
Projects should have min 2 PLs so there aren't such missed communications.

On Tue, Nov 1, 2022 at 6:11 PM Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is some confusion. The comment on the ticket is not the scheduling of a termination review. It's just a comment to have EMO *review* the state of the project.

FWIW, those termination review also get passed along to the PMC to review as well and then the PMC give a recommendation whether to pursue or not. Thus, I think we would have caught that at the PMC level as well.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/