Re: [technology-pmc] Proposed termination review for EPF project

Dear all,
I've scheduled a termination review for the Eclipse Process Framework Project (EPF) as requested.
Here are the relevant links:
- Termination review record: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.epf/reviews/termination-review
- GitLab tracking issue: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/333

Please comment on the GitLab issue if you want to be added as participant and start receiving notifications.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa