Re: [technology-pmc] Request release approval for Eclipse ESCET v0.6 release

That's great. Thanks for adding the description.

+1

Wayne

On Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 10:22 AM Dennis Hendriks <dh_tue@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wayne,

I've added a bit more information to the release record:

Regards,
Dennis

Van: technology-pmc <technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> namens Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Verzonden: woensdag 22 juni 2022 15:22
Aan: Technology PMC <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: escet developer discussions <escet-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Onderwerp: Re: [technology-pmc] Request release approval for Eclipse ESCET v0.6 release

Hi Dennis. It certainly looks like a lot of work has gone into this release.

How would you describe the release in one or two sentences? You've indicated that  this is a major release and the deliverables list release notes for four features... are there specific new features or breakages? Ideally I'm looking for an "elevator pitch" that I can use to describe the release to others.

Wayne