Re: [technology-pmc] [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC or parent TLP-less projects

Hi Mickael,

> On Jun 2, 2022, at 12:18, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm asking that because these days, I think the Technology PMC is a bottleneck in m2e development;

I'm sorry to hear that. I went through the Technology PMC mailing list but I couldn't find a waiting item for m2e. I found one email in the last month related to M2E, which was a CQ request from May 30. I can see it's already approved but I don't see when it was approved. Is this the bottleneck?

If you have additional insights/feedback into the bottleneck issue I'm happy to fix that. We can use any helping hand. The work is mostly reviewing committer/project lead elections these days. CQ traffic has become very low.

FWIW, I'm absolutely in support of having a project leads joining the PMC. The experience doesn't need to be too much because I believe that learning is an important part of it.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/