Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse Babel inactive committers and new PL

+1

Wayne

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 10:32 AM EMO EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Technology PMC,
As you may be aware, the Project Lead for Babel, Kit Lo from IBM, has passed away
in late February.
Denis Roy has kindly volunteer to lead the project and has started an election. However, out of the three project committers, he seems to be the only active one, condemning this election to failure.
Given the extraordinary circumstances, I think our best option would be for the EMO to retire the 2 inactive committers (Stefan Strobl and Satoru Yoshida) and directly appoint Denis Roy as the new PL.
Please reply with a +1 if you support this strategy. Your feedback is welcome.

Maria Teresa

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation