[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Anupam Ghosh on Eclipse SW360 has started

A committer election for Anupam Ghosh on project Eclipse SW360
(technology.sw360) was started by Michael Jaeger with this criteria:

Hello SW360 Committers!

As you might have heard, I have left Siemens for new risky endeavors ;-) As
such, Siemens has a new lead for the SW360 effort there: Anupam Ghosh. He is
into leading the effort at Siemens since roughly two months now. If you did
attend the weekly calls on a regular basis, you might have noticed that.

Anupam will continue to work further in the role and despite he did not
contribute much for the SW360 project so far, he is super familiar with the
SW360 project as he worked internally with it, as well he submitted a PR to
the sw360antenna project in the past.

Since years, he is a maintainer of the FOSSology project for since some time
and contributed there accordingly
(https://github.com/fossology/fossology/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed+author%3Aag4ums).
Thus, he has profound experience with OSS projects as well as he is very
familiar with OSS licensing and license compliance.

So I would like to encourage you to vote for Anupam being a SW360 committer.
Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of questions.

Kind regards, Michael

Eclipse SW360 project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360/elections/election-anupam-ghosh-committer-eclipse-sw360

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360

Back to the top