This is the 11.0.0 major release. The central theme of this release is the addition of new APIs, features as requested by the community and decrease tech debt.
- Helpful and convenient APIs - These are API requested either by the community or by project committers.
- Added putAllMapIterable method to Mutable Maps.
- Added selectWithIndex and rejectWithIndex to OrderedIterable and ListIterable.
- Added toImmutableSortedBagBy,toImmutableSortedMap, toImmutableSortedMapBy,toSortedMap, toSortedMapBy to Collectors2.
- Fused methods - Added toImmutableMap, toImmutableBiMap,toImmutableSortedList, toImmutableSortedSet, toImmutableSortedBag, toImmutableList/Set/Bag to RichIterable. Added toImmutableSortedBag/List/Set with Comparator and toImmutableSortedBagBy/ListBy/SetBy with Function to RichIterable.
- Added newWithMap, newWithMapIterable to ImmutableMap and withMapIterable, putAllMapIterable to MutableMap.
- Added toImmutableList, toImmutableSet, toImmutableBag to AbstractMultiReaderMutableCollection and AbstractSynchronizedRichIterable
- Implemented containsAny and containsNone on primitive iterables.
- Added toSortedList(Comparator) and toSortedListBy(Function) to primitive Iterables.
- Implemented Bag.anySatisfyWithOccurrences(), Bag.allSatisfyWithOccurrences(), Bag.noneSatisfyWithOccurrences(), Bag.detectWithOccurrences().
- Added union, intersect, difference, symmetric difference, cartesianProduct , isSubsetOf, isProperSubsetOf operations on primitive sets.
- Added Norwegian translation for the Eclipse Collections website.
- Added test coverage to improve PIT Mutation coverage and missing tests in some cases.
- Deprecated ImmutableArrayStack.
- Removed implementations of OrderedIterable.toStack(), aggregateBy, aggregateInPlaceBy as they can use the default implementation instead.
- Removed Verify.assertThrows() which takes a Runnable in favor of Assert.assertThrows(). This is a breaking change.
- Removed assertNotEquals() from Verify as Assert already has the same API.
Ongoing maintenance changes
- Upgrades to project dependencies - EBR plugin, actions/cache, actions/upload-artifact, antlr ST4, checkstyle, codehaus maven plugin, jacoco, jmh-core, maven-resources-plugin, JUnit, setup-java.
- Other changes include adding badges to README.
- Added documentation on serializing Eclipse Collections with Jackson.
The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Please refer to https://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities. Please note that we may use tracking pixels to monitor your interaction with reports and data delivered via this email. We take our data protection and privacy responsibilities seriously and our privacy notice explains how we collect, use and share personal information in the course of our business activities. It can be accessed at the privacy section of www.bnymellon.com._______________________________________________technology-pmc mailing listtechnology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxTo unsubscribe from this list, visit https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/technology-pmc