[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Ravindra Kumar on Eclipse SW360 has started

A committer election for Ravindra Kumar on project Eclipse SW360
(technology.sw360) was started by Michael Jaeger with this criteria:

Since the beginning of this year Ravindra is part of the Eclipse SW360 team
and has already made an impact on the project.

For example, he has provided already the following list of pull requests:
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1285
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1270
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1238
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1227
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1221
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1216
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1195
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1184
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1174
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1142
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1137
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1124
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1122
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1120
- https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pull/1113

As with other colleagues, we know Ravindra from the weekly telco and his
participation in discussions. For these reasons and the long-term outlook for
their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Ravindra as a committer on Eclipse SW360.
The committer status will also help Ravindra to better organise pull requests
and contribute to the project wiki.

Eclipse SW360 project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360/elections/election-ravindra-kumar-committer-eclipse-sw360

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360

Back to the top