[technology-pmc] Eclipse XWT committers

Greetings Technology PMC.

/bcc Quentin Le Menez

The Eclipse XWT project is currently dysfunctional. The Project Lead is currently focused on matters of importance and so is unable to provide leadership at this time.

In the meantime, the project seems to be without active committers or project leadership.

Contributor Quentin Le Menez has been providing support for the project. All recent commits were authored by him, and he is taking a leadership role in the project's simultaneous release participation.

In short, I believe that the project is currently dysfunctional. The EDP grants the project leadership (i.e., the PMC) the ability to add or remove committers in the event that a project is deemed dysfunctional.

So... I'd like, please, your +1 to add Quentin directly as a committer to get the project back on track.

When the project lead is able to provide attention, we'll ask him to clean up inactive committers.

Thanks,

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Back to the top