[technology-pmc] committer election approval status

Hello,

I'm wondering how long it typically takes for the PMC to approve a committer election?  I'm asking in particular about this one which concluded successfully last Tuesday:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.openj9/elections/election-kazuhiro-konno-committer-eclipse-openj9

I don't mean to disturb the process if the process is working as normal.  But I emailed this list because I'm not sure where else to inquire about the status.

Thank you,
..daryl

Daryl Maier 8200 Warden Ave
Open Compiler Development and Performance Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7
IBM Canada Lab Canada
Phone:905-413-3212
e-mail:maier@xxxxxxxxxx

    Back to the top