[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Bart Hanssens on Eclipse RDF4J has started

A committer election for Bart Hanssens on project Eclipse RDF4J
(technology.rdf4j) was started by Jeen Broekstra with this criteria:

Bart Hanssens has been a regular contributor to the RDF4J project for a while
now. He has been making many code quality improvements, enhancements and bug
fixes to various modules in the project. Some random examples of his many
contributions:
   * a new export command for the RDF4J Console
(https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-tools/issues/17)
   * code updates for the Console verify command
(https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-tools/issues/41)
   * a bug fix for the Literal class handling  an empty language tag
(https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/issues/1065)
   * support for the SHACL vocabulary
(https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/issues/800)
   * a docker image for RDF4J Server/Workbench
(https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-tools/issues/15)

In addition he has been quite active in contributing to documentation
improvements (https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-doc/pull/54,
https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-doc/pull/48,
https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-doc/pull/23). He is an active participant in
design discussions on the rdf4j-dev mailing list and in answering community
questions on the rdf4j-users forum, and has made many contributions in
keeping our issue backlog clean and up to date.

With both the quantity and quality of Bart's contributions in mind, I believe
he will be a valuable addition to the core committer team.

Eclipse RDF4J project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.rdf4j/elections/election-bart-hanssens-committer-eclipse-rdf4j

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.rdf4j

Back to the top