[technology-pmc] Do we need to file a CQ?

Greetings esteemed members of the EMO and the Technology PMC,

we have a pending pull-request for jdt.ls [1], contributed by Valerii Svydenko, a Red Hat employee (so same employer as the Submitting Committer where the employer has signed a Member Committer Agreement). The contribution is ~18.5kLOC but mostly consists in copied jdt.ui bits.
It's unclear to us whether we should engage in the CQ process or not, this case doesn't seem covered in the legal poster[2] (or maybe I'm dumb).

Fred

And if that fails, then http://goo.gl/tnBgH5

Back to the top