Re: [technology-pmc] [sumo-dev] Committer Election for Pablo Alvarez Lopez on Eclipse SUMO has started

Dear all,

we are a research group in a major research organization (German Aerospace Center - think of it like the German NASA) and we are the core developers of Eclipse SUMO. We plan to use the Eclipse SUMO repository as our main repository for our daily work (= doing research in the field of mobility simulation). We are currently in the process of moving our "old" SUMO repository (http://github.com/dlr-ts/sumo) to the Eclipse SUMO GitHub repository.

Pablo is part of our research group. You can have a look at his previous contributions in the "old" SUMO repository [1]. Unfortunately, Pablo was not mentioned in the initial Eclipse SUMO project proposal - this was an oversight on our side. In order to provide him with committer access to the new repository, we triggered this election process.

Best regards,
Robert

[1]: https://github.com/DLR-TS/sumo/graphs/contributors
[2]: https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-sumo

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
Institut für Verkehrssystemtechnik | Rutherfordstraße 2 | 12489 Berlin

Dr. Robert Hilbrich | Gruppenleiter Simulation und Modellierung
Telefon 030 67055-582 | Telefax 030 67055-291 | Robert.Hilbrich@xxxxxx
www.DLR.de | Institut für Verkehrssystemtechnik