Re: [technology-pmc] Triquetrum : using predefined api package names for a potential reference implementation

Hi Eric,

Indeed, that is a valid concern.
That is the package name that is defined by the OGF in their Java binding doc at e.g. https://redmine.ogf.org/documents/11
It has been used in implementations for SGE and Gridway as well. So there should be sufficient leverage to claim it for OGF, if needed.

But I'll double check with them. If there would be a risk I'm confident they'll be able to advise on the right way forward.

regards
erwin