Re: [technology-pmc] Help preparing for release of Eclipse ICE

Thanks Konstantin! I'll review all of this and get back with any additional questions.

Jay

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 12:19 PM, Konstantin Komissarchik <konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In terms of Eclipse Development Process requirements, you need to make sure that you’ve created and filled out a release record in the portal. Also make sure that the project website at a minimum has a good project description and instructions on how to contribute.

How to structure your ramp-down is entire up to the project team. Some projects have weekly integration builds, milestone builds, etc. Some projects do continuous builds.

You will find information on participating in the simultaneous release train on the following FAQ:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_FAQ

Note that you shouldn’t wait until you are done with the release to join the release train. The expectation is that you contribute your dev builds on a regular basis.

Thanks,

- Konstantin