Re: [technology-pmc] [CQ 8940] HDF5 1.8.14

On 10/04/2015 11:37 AM, Jay Jay Billings wrote:
I have previously inquired about releasing code under EDL and was told it would have to be taken to the board, if I remember correctly.

That is true. But if there is a good reason for the code to use the EDL, it will be approved.

Dual-licensing EPL+EDL has the advantage that code could be cut-and-paste into another EPL-only licensed project at Eclipse. But that is likely of minor interest given that it's C++ code we're talking about here.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top