Re: [technology-pmc] Committer nominations

When we create a new project, we include mentors in the communication.

We have thought about automatically adding mentors to new project mailing lists, but have not done so thus far. Maybe we need to revisit that discussion.

FWIW, the Che project has had plenty of interaction with mentors and EF staff. I'm not sure where this broke down.

Since this project is still just new and we haven't received an initial contribution (yet), I'm quite happy to be very forgiving with this set of elections. Some of the voting comments provide what I believe is adequate demonstrations of merit (although "You bet" is probably pushing my envelope a bit).

We should also, however, point them straight with regard to future elections.

Wayne