Re: [technology-pmc] Requestion release review for SWTBot 2.1.0 (Incubation)

Another option is to use the PMI directly.

Go to http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.swtbot

Login.

Click on "Releases"

Name your release and select a date. Click "Save and Edit".

Enter information about your release.

You can see the sorts of information that is provided in release review documentation by looking at the EGit example.

Note that any project committer/lead/PMC member can collaborate.

This is new, so there isn't much documentation yet. Let me know if you have any challenges.

Wayne