Re: [technology-pmc] Requesting release reviews for m2e 1.3 / m2e-wtp 0.17.0

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear PMC members,

I'd like to initiate the release process for m2e 1.3 and m2e-wtp  0.17.0. The goal is to release these plugins on feb 20th, to match the Juno SR2 release train.
The IP Logs have been submitted, for both plugins.
I know I'm a bit late but could we set up a date for the review?

This is very tight on time, but personally I think it's the right thing to do given the popularity of these projects.
http://marketplace.eclipse.org/node/441371

The documentation is in order and well done IMHO.

I'm not sure how the rest of the Tech PMC feels given that there's little time to review the IP Log.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org