[technology-pmc] Subproject Termination Review 2011

Greetings fellow PMC members.

We are running out of time to run a second annual Subproject Termination
Review [1]. I'd like to schedule something in early December.

There are several projects on this page that have "Requires
Investigation" under them. I'd like to propose that we just remove these
projects from the list for now and move forward with what we have.

FWIW, I've initiated a discussion with IAM to see if they have an
opinion. I'm going to send a note to each of the dev lists to solicit
further input.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Technology/Subproject_Termination_Review_2011