Re: [technology-pmc] Release review slides for JGit/EGit 1.1

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=203409

Wayne

On 09/15/2011 09:03 AM, Matthias Sohn wrote:
2011/9/13 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2011/9/13 Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Generally good.

The links to a "current" IP Log are not useful in an archival sense.

The stable link to the EGit log is here:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=203067

yeah, that's right. I updated the link for the EGit IP log accordingly.

How can I find these stable links ? Maybe the IP team could return
the stable link when they approve an IP log, I think I got a copy of
the content instead.

AFAIK, we're still waiting on the approval for JGit.

that's true

Sharon approved the JGit 1.1 IP log yesterday

@Wayne:
could you provide the link to this IP log then I can amend the release
review document accordingly.

--
Matthias

--