Re: [technology-pmc] Restructuring BPEL Designer project

+1

There's some documentation on what's required.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Restructuring_Reviews

We have the IP Log, so we're good there.

Documentation should amount to what needs to move, where, and how. This
includes things like the source code repository, downloads directory,
bugzilla records, committers, etc. Concise is good. Unless you want to
change the project scope, in which case a few more words might be necessary.

Let me know if you need assistance.

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton