Re: [technology-pmc] Asking for Approval of Jubula 1.0.0 Graduation/Release review

I'm going to withdraw my -1 vote and instead abstain. I do feel that Jubula should ideally be given more time to mature in the areas of communication, community, and diversity. However, in light of the fact that there have been at least a couple of previous projects that were allowed to graduate while in a similar state, it would be unfair to enforce selectively and punish Jubula.
Having said that, I will ask that there be scheduled some kind post-graduation review in a few months to check that Jubula is improving the areas outlined below and elsewhere in this discussion.

Wayne, I agree with you and others that some adjustments to how we (PMC) prepare projects for graduation is needed. We need to either change the graduation requirements or change the process, because right now the guidelines we have aren't being followed consistently.

Eric