Re: [technology-pmc] Asking for Approval of Jubula 1.0.0 Graduation/Release review

On 5/13/11 11:49 AM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
I respectfully ask, Eric and Konstantin, that you change your minds with regard to your -1 vote on graduation.

Wayne, I deeply respect your leadership and superior understanding of the EDP, but I'm still not convinced. I'll review things again this weekend to consider withdrawing my vote. One question I have right now is this: other than the commercial needs, what is the reason for pushing through graduation right now?

Eric

Back to the top