Re: [technology-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Mathias Kinzler

I'm inclined to trust the judgment of PMC members.

Having said that, I might be convinced that there may be a conflict of interest if PMC member themselves elected somebody to a project that they were the project lead for.

But, again, I trust your judgment.

Wayne