Re: [technology-pmc] The Great Technology Project Cull of 2010

Agreed.

The first step is to create a list of candidates. Once we have that list, we should do a quick review of each of the projects and provide feedback to the project teams. Our next action is to decide what's next for each of the projects based on feedback.

Make sense?

Who will be at JAX?

Wayne

Christopher Aniszczyk wrote:
+1

However let's have a meeting before the culling. I'd like to chat
about how we go about doing this ;)