Re: [technology-pmc] Top-Level Project for Memory Analyzer

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 9:20 AM, Tsvetkov, Krum <krum.tsvetkov@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Wayne,
>
> Thank you for the quick reply.
> It is good to hear that our preferred option is indeed possible.
> We would take the time and consider once more also the other alternatives which you and Eric suggested (once all the involved people are back from Christmas holidays :) ).

I would prefer the project to remain in Technology or move to Tools.
Moving to the Tools project has generally been a sign of graduation
and maturity. However, there isn't necessary the case anymore as Wayne
said. There are some mature projects in technology.

On a side note, I'm happy that you decided to graduate Krum, the MAT
project is a very useful tool.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top