[technology-pmc] Re: Request to release COSMOS 1.1

Sorry for the delay.

+1 on behalf of the Technology PMC and EMO.

Your project plan is not accessible from http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/project_info/

It'd be nice if you could update to the new Nova theme on the website.

Thanks,

Wayne

Jason Losh wrote:
Hi,

I would like to officially request permission to release COSMOS 1.1 on September 25, 2009.  We are in the test phase of our last feature driven development iteration.  We have one more stabilization iteration which starts at the beginning of August and runs into September.

I have started release review slides and have contacted all inactive committers so that our active committer list is accurate prior to the proposed 1.1 release.

Thanks,
-Jason

Back to the top