Re: [technology-pmc] Re: Scheduling EGit Creation Review

+1

I believe that sufficient community development has occurred (while the project proposal itself has only been posted for two weeks, it feels like we've been talking about this for months).

Wayne

Anne Jacko wrote:
Hi Shawn,

There is no set time frame for when a Creation Review should occur -- it depends on what's happened since you created the proposal. If you and your PMC agree that you have built your community and that it's time for project creation, then it's time to schedule it. This page explains how to tell if it's time: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Proposal_Phase

We'll ask the Technology PMC (cc'd above) to approve the review before we put it on the schedule, so if you get their approval now (and cc emo on the communication) you'll have one item done and you'll know if you are indeed ready for project creation.

Here's some other info about Creation Reviews that you might find helpful: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Review_Information_for_Project_Leads#Creation_Reviews

Thanks -- please let me know if you have any questions.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx