Re: [technology-pmc] Request permission to change leads in COSMOS

I'm sad to see Mark go, but am happy that Jason is willing to take up the charge.

+1

Anne, can you make the necessary changes in the database?

Wayne

Ruth Lee wrote:
Hi Technology PMC,

COSMOS would like permission to change its Architecture Lead and one of its Project Leads from Mark Weitzel (IBM) to Jason Losh (SAS).

On Dec 18, 2008, I posted a request for feedback from the community to ask if anyone had any objections to naming Jason Mark's successor. I asked the community to respond by Jan 9, 2009 if they had any concerns; otherwise I would approach the Technology PMC for permission. http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cosmos-dev/msg03293.html

No one has voiced any objections and thus we would like to ask the Technology PMC for permission to continue with this plan.

Thank you,
Ruth.

Ruth Lee
IBM Toronto Lab