[technology-pmc] Re: [babel-dev] Babel Project review

I will attend the call.

Wayne

Antoine Toulme wrote:
Hi Wayne,
this might not be my place, and Kit might be compiling an answer to your
questions right now, anyways:
Would you be available at 10 AM PST to join us on the Babel development call
? That way we could discuss and solve those issues ?

Thanks!

Antoine