Re: [technology-pmc] Release Review Request MAT 0.7

I think this is a great idea I'm impressed with MAT's plan and tools themselves. So definitely a +1 on the release review.

As a favor to me and I think in alignment of your "Building Community" project goals, how about becoming part of the Galileo Simultaneous Release?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo_Simultaneous_Release

It shouldn't take much for you to become part of the release and we as the Technology PMC can guide you in this process.

The biggest challenge will be to ensure you have a consistent build process and can sign your bundles. Here is the list of Must Do's:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo_Simultaneous_Release#Must_Do

On a side note, have you talked to the guys at IBM about contributing the code from Alphaworks to Eclipse? It would be easier for communities to consume.